Monday 10 March 2014

Giroud finally opens up on accusation of an extra-marital affair with model in a hotel room.


Giroud said: 'There was some things which were true, some others were false. But that's the past.
'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger. I'm convinced that everything happened to me will make me stronger.  
'That's all I need to do: focus on the pitch with my club and take care of my family.
'It's been a difficult period. You have to be strong in your head. I used football as an outlet. 
'Now I just want to forget about it, move on to something else and make a new start.'
Married Giroud had denied taking Celia Kay to the Four Seasons Hotel in Canary Wharf the night before the 2-0 victory over Crystal Palace on February 2. 
But the model took a picture of Giroud in his hotel room wearing just underwear, emerging in a national newspaper  
The striker had earlier issued a grovelling apology to his wife Jennifer and the Arsenal boss, but Giroud, who scored twice in the Saturday's 4-1 FA Cup win over Everton, has spoken about the issue for the first time.

Just like the saying goes...Don't hate the player, hate the game

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Admin, chei...see the picture..how can you blame Giroud, if na you nko?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. nna men....where the people wey dey blame Giroud????...no be the man fault jooorr

    ReplyDelete