Friday 7 March 2014

Nike releases their new football boot called the Magista. Do you like? It looks awesome to me

Iniesta says ‘It allows me to move with more confidence.‘This boot is different from everything we’ve seen before,’ ‘It’s a boot that for me is a novelty - it’s completely different to what I have used and I’m happy with the feeling of it. I’m hoping to have many good moments with it too.
‘Over the past few months, I’ve tried the boot on several times and it really is completely different; the fabric, the knit, and the sock. 
‘What’s important is that I feel comfortable with it. When it comes to having the ball and touching the ball it’s very positive because it makes it a lot more closer to the foot. It takes the shape of the foot very well and makes it more comfortable around the ankle.


No comments:

Post a Comment