Tuesday 1 April 2014

Ibrahimovic has revealed that it will be ‘impossible’ for him ever to play in England....But why na, is he scared?


The Swede – who takes on Chelsea with Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League last eight on Wednesday – says the French club will be his last in Europe.
The Swede is contracted to PSG until 2016 and has previously hinted at a desire to play in the MLS.
However, Ibrahimovic has ruled out a move to the Premier League.
‘To come to England today is not a question,’ he said. ‘It's impossible to get me to England. Ask the people behind this (PSG) project; I don't think they would let me go.
‘When I went to Milan there were some talks with English clubs but it was not in the picture.
‘I will not look back and say I should have played in England. I am happy. I respect the Premier League; it’s a great competition with many big teams and big individual players.


No comments:

Post a Comment