Wednesday 21 May 2014

Eto'o labels Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho a puppet and a fool.... Now I think Eto'o is taking it too far.


The 33-year-old Cameroon striker made the reference to Mourinho after previously describing his boss as a 'fool' in comments which are almost certain to signal his departure from Stamford Bridge.
Eto'o told the Confederation of African Football website: 'Contrary to what a puppet says about my age, I am still physically fit. 'At 33, I feel real good. I have proven that I could do better than youths.'
'And I wish to also say that I am not going to the United States or to the Middle East,' said Eto'o, who is out of contract at Stamford Bridge following a season-long deal after leaving Anzhi Makhachkala.
'I will continue at the top level. I will continue to play the Champions League.
'My romance with this competition is far from over.
'I will not tell you where, but I will be at the top level. I am 33 and I have two World Cups to play.
'Before me there are other players who went on until the age of 41. So I can continue.'



No comments:

Post a Comment