Friday 9 May 2014

Pogba is now a die-hard Juventus player......He says he has no interest in a move away from Juventus, even for Real Madrid


Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba has insisted that he has never considered leaving the club.
The young Frenchman has been repeatedly linked with a move to Paris Saint-Germain after two glittering seasons in Turin.
However, he says that his head has never been turned and has no interest in a move away from his current side - even for Real Madrid.
"Where will I go? I'm here. I've got a contract with Juventus, so what are we talking about?" he told La Stampa.
"I've never talked about a transfer. I dream of winning a fourth Scudetto with Juventus. I've never said I wanted to play for Real Madrid. I just said they're a great team like Juve or Man United."
Pogba has scored nine goals in 47 appearances for Juventus this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment