Friday 9 May 2014

This is what Ronaldo has to say ahead of the Champions League final and the World cup


Here is what he had to say after breaking Lionel Messi's record in the Champions League.
"The record is good, I beat it, and it's in the past. Now what I want is to win the Champions League and score in the final, although if a team-mate scores that's fine, the important thing is to win the trophy."
Ronaldo is set to captain Portugal in the World Cup finals this summer and, while he believes Brazil and Spain are the favourites for the trophy, he believes "nothing is impossible" for his own side.
"Spain and Brazil are the great favourites. Portugal have to take it game by game, because, in football, nothing is impossible," he added.
"I want to enjoy the World Cup in Brazil, it's a brotherly country for me, and they speak my language."

No comments:

Post a Comment